Today's service rocks!Haha..Pastor Ken Teo's an excellent speaker! And the songs we sang were really nice too...
Today's service centers on attracting people. People in general that is. And it centers on being a contagious person through love. Yup...lots of really good reasons to give your love and such...think it's really really meaningful, haiz...wish BP could come for today's service...it'll really benefit her..
Charmaine gave me this note..I'm quite surprise that she would give me a...letter...guess I should return her one..
Hmm..wow...I feel like...such a new person...haha...Guess people will see some changes in me...within a week too! Wow...talk about habits changing fast huh? But what I'm concern now is...will the me that has changed be the real me?
Hmm...no wait! Don't compare! Don't compare and start getting paranoid...jeez..man I think too much..
Yup, I think too much...and when I think too much, I get upset...When I get upset, I get paranoid...when I get paranoid, I sit down and think and think and think...and when I think too much, I get upset, when I get upset, I get paranoid and when I get paranoid, I sit down and think and think and think...it's a damn vicious cycle...Hence...Moral of the story : Don't think. Follow Nike's motto - Just do it!..
Heh...had a whole jug of barley and a bar of hershley's chocolate, haha..result: Sugar high.
*Arhem* Anyway...the biggest message that impacted me a lot, as in A LOT is this: Our life is worth living because of relationships. Haha...yup, so you know when you're feeling down and under and is standing "six feet from the edge" and "thinking that maybe six feet ain't so far down" , just rmb this line yarh?
And if you hate yourself, Jesus says, "Don't mock my creation." Yupyup...don't hate yourself, you are a unique and beautiful individual created by God and he is the perfect being, in other words, never made a mistake before so in case you think God must have made a mistake in creating you, think again yarh? But don't think too hard...if not you'll end up in the vicious cycle like poor lil moi...
I'm thinking...no!I'm considering...erm...wait...isn't that the same as thinking?!
Whatever.
Anyway...I'm saying, what ministry should I enter? Honestly, I don't really like any of it...Dance, Drama, Ushering, W&P, Greeters or whatever or Cell...I mean, what do you do in them? Maybe Cell might suit me but...think I've yet to learn more since I've only been here for about a month..
I WANT THE BOOK!!!It's gonna be under me wishlist, haha! Hmm...I'm gonna create a wishlist after this..and I realize that there really is no point in putting a tag board cos no one's gonna write on it...damn it, the headache's kicking in..
- #67